In this programme, prepare yourself for the challenges of leadership in a project-orientated organisation.
Accounting and Finance
Next Intake :July 2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
Understand the importance of investment and financial decisions in creating and capturing value for businesses, as well as in obtaining sustainable competitive advantages. You will learn how to analyse financial statements and corporate finance structure, examine the means used by companies to raise finance and manage financial risk. Graduating with the ability to maximise corporate value and minimise financial risk, you can look forward to an influential role in management.
- Basic Book keeping
- Internal Audit
- Finance for Non-finance managers
- Financial Modelling
- Payroll Management, Benefits and Compensation administration
- Basic Accounting
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Summarise key principles, trends and tools in accounting and corporate finance
- Demonstrate effective approaches to the analysis of corporate finance structure and corporate financial statements, using applicable tools and techniques
- Assess the practical application of models and theories to decisions on corporate financing
- Critically evaluate the economic benefits of various types of financing
- Use internal and external financial information to appraise business performance
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in accounting and finance
- those looking to improve their career prospects in accounting and finance.
- managers looking to improve their knowledge in accounting and finance.