Understand the importance of investment and financial decisions in creating and capturing value for businesses,
Business and Management
Next Intake :Jan. 2021
Lectures :4 Classes
Course Fee :₦200,000
The benefits of studying business management are endless, helping you progress in your current role and stay one step ahead of the rest. Specifically, this business management course can help you identify opportunities and threats within organisations, and teach you how to deal with them appropriately. By the end of this course, you will have developed the ability and confidence needed to generate growth and, subsequently, steer an organisation through that period of growth.
- Management theories
- Organizational structures
- Business communications
- Performance Planning and Decision making
- Proposal and Business Report Writing
- Customer Service Management
- Learning and Development
- Business Ethics
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Create a brand using marketing techniques to position it within the market.
- Recognise the importance of strategic processes applied within organisations
- Perform analysis across a range of organisations, industries and problem areas
- Devise and implement corporate-level business strategies
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in business and management
- Those looking to improve their career prospects in business and management.
- Taking on a new management role and want to become an effective business leader.
- Managers looking to improve their knowledge in business and management.