This course provides you with what it takes to develop the required skills needed for
Next Intake :July 2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
As the business environment becomes more and more competitive, companies tend to depend much more on information technology driven strategies. It is therefore essential to take full advantage of digital tools to reach out to wider audience and to maintain customer’s loyalty and giving them value for their money. This course thus focuses on demystifying social media and digital marketing tools and concepts with practical and contemporary case studies. It is also designed to equip learners with the digital and social media skills required to assist them in engaging customers and improving their business processes.
The topics in this course include:
- Introduction to digital and social media marketing (SMM)
- Components of Digital Marketing: Strategizing, defining your audience, matching your audience and your strategy.
- Traditional vs digital marketing
- Social Media marketing fundamentals
- Customer engagement behaviour (CEB) in social media
- Search engine marketing (SEM) and Search engine optimisation (SEO) and Google Ads
- Setting up a marketing strategy with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Email marketing and effective email marketing platforms
- Mobile marketing on social networks.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a keen understanding of the digital and social media marketing environment
- Reflect on the benefits and strengths of various online business models
- Demonstrate the ability to grow audience through a critical online audience analysis
- Demonstrate how user-generated content in social media can be collected and analysed to guide marketing strategy.
- Analyze the impact of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google Ads for greater visibility of websites and increased audience engagement.
- Understand how organic content creation attracts wider audience
This course is designed for:
- Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of digital marketing.
- Anyone who wants to advance in knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Sales Managers