This course is an introduction to the concepts, principles, problems, and practices of operations management
Next Intake :Aug. 2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
This module explores how strategy is formed and how it impacts upon businesses, as well as the importance of strategic management. You will be introduced to concepts, frameworks and practices in strategic management, in addition to leadership methods. Everything you learn will help you to excel in middle or senior level management.
- Leadership and Communication
- Leadership Skills for Management
- Leading Teams
- Decision Making Strategies for Leaders
- Sustainability Leadership and Corporate responsibility
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Critically evaluate current strategic management tools, techniques and concepts
- Analyse the strategic planning process
- Critically examine the complexity of the environment and its implications in the decision-making process
- Apply and appraise strategic approaches to practical situations in various types of organization
- Assess current developments in the organisational environment and alternative responses related strategy
- Create a culture of ownership among workforce
- Understand the principles, concepts, differences, and approaches to contemporary leadership.
- Understand how leadership influences individuals, teams and the organisation.
- Understand the impact of leadership on organisational performance.
- Understand ethical decision making and organisational value.
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in leadership
- The desire to transition into the business world with confidence, relevant skills and networks
- A track record of excellence, achievement and leadership potential.