This course provides you with what it takes to develop the required skills needed for
Health Safety Environment (HSE)
Next Intake :Aug 2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
This course introduces the delegate to the study of workplace occupational health and safety. The student will learn safe work practices in offices, industry and construction as well as how to identify and prevent or correct problems associated with occupational safety and health in these locations as well as in the home. The course is designed to assist the student with the implementation of safe healthy practices at work and at home.
- Introduction to health and safety in the workplace
- Introduction to workplace hazards & risk
- Introduction to workplace welfare
- Roles, responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Risk assessment
- Common workplace hazards
- Accidents & incidents in the workplace
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Identify common hazards in the home or workplace that pose a danger or threat to their safety or health, or that of others.
- Control unsafe or unhealthy hazards and propose methods to eliminate the hazard.
- Present a coherent analysis of a potential safety or health hazard both verbally and in writing,
- Discuss the role of health and safety in the workplace pertaining to the responsibilities of workers, managers, supervisors.
- Identify the decisions required to maintain protection of the environment, home and workplace as well as personal health and Safety
- Carry out basic Accident /Incidents investigation and reporting
- Carry out Risk assessment
- Identify basic first aid requirement in the house and workplace
- Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
- Anyone who wants to pursue a career in Health and Safety
- Supervisors and Managers