Learn how to interpret and develop marketing strategies in the current and future business environment.
Human Resource Management
Next Intake :Aug.2020
Lectures :4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
This course focuses on successful human resources management strategies which will help you in selecting the right employees. By critically evaluating topics, you will develop in-depth people skills and master teamwork within your organisation. Your managerial skills will also be enhanced to help you strategically manage talent across departments.
You can expect a variety of learning methods including: theories, lectures and classroom discussions, case studies, and projects.
- HR Planning
- Talent Management
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Learning
- Conflict Management
- Power and Politics in Organizations
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Understand the role of management of human resources.
- Create a human resource plan for an organisation.
- Understand the role of legal and ethical issues in developing human resources policy.
- plan develop human resource strategies.
- Understand HRM approaches within organisations and their relationships with organisational performance.
- Understand contemporary issues and factors affecting organisations and how human resource strategies are developed
- Apply the concept of employee engagement to achieving business outcomes and its importance as a key contributor to overarching company goals
- Undertake talent planning and recruitment activities and improve your companys performance through talent management
- Evaluate the relationship between organisational performance and talent management and development.
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in human resource management
- Those looking to improve their career prospects in human resources.
- Managers looking to improve their engagement and leadership skills
- A track record of excellence, achievement and leadership potential.