In this programme, prepare yourself for the challenges of leadership in a project-orientated organisation.
Next Intake :Aug.2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
Learn how to interpret and develop marketing strategies in the current and future business environment. You will study the internationalisation of business and marketing strategy, taking into consideration current trends from the marketplace.
- Strategic Brand Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Emotional Intelligence
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Evaluate the principles of marketing
- Summarise and critically assess the key factors affecting business performance in international markets
- Appraise the impact of emerging issues on international marketing activities
- Analyse and synthesise the different elements of the marketing mix and the role of these elements in achieving marketing objectives
- Evaluate the response of an organisation to global external forces
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in marketing
- those looking to improve their career prospects in marketing.
- managers looking to improve their knowledge in marketing.