M.Sc Accounting and Finance
Next Intake :January 2021
Lectures :12 Hours Per Week
Course Fee :₦1,300,000
Stage One: Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance (QCF) – 6 – 8 Months
Credits: 120 Credits
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
- contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national and European government.
This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant master’s programme with advanced standing.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification, learners must possess:
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
Stage Two: M.Sc in Accounting & Finance Top-up – 4 – 6 Months
Credits: 60 Credits
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance: Awarded by ICSB Awarding partners.
Qualifications are approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
M.Sc Accounting and Finance: Awarded by ICSB Partner University.