This course thus focuses on demystifying social media and digital marketing tools and concepts with
Operations and Supply Chain Management
Next Intake :Jan. 2021
Lectures :4 Classes
Course Fee :₦200,000
Enhance your understanding of information management issues affecting modern businesses, and learn how various systems can help to ensure efficiency. You will discover how organisations can gain a competitive edge through good supply chain design and effective use of ICT. The knowledge and skills you acquire during the modules will prove crucial in your future management career.
- Production Planning and Inventory Control
- Demand and Supply Forecasting
- Quality and Materials Management
- Just-in-time and Lean Management
- Quality Management
- Supply Chain Performance
- Supply Chain Risks
- Information Technology and Supply Chain
- Introduction to Supply Chain Analytics
- Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing
- Green Supply Chain
Upon completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Critically appraise ways in which the operations and information systems functions
- contribute to an organisations competitiveness and strategic direction
- Evaluate the key factors in the competitive advantage versus necessary cost debate
- Synthesise and examine complex information on IT related issues
- Identify and justify the information required to implement effective operational decisions, with particular reference to change management
- Describe and critically assess organisations from systems, information and business process perspectives
- Understand the relationship between supply chain management, operations management and organisational business objectives.
- Critically analyse the role of technology in supplier relationships.
- Critically analyse the importance of logistics and procurement in supply chain management.
- develop a systematic order of procurement and inventory control.
- develop a strategy to improve an organisation’s supply chain.
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in operations and supply chain
- Those looking to improve their career prospects in operations and supply chain.
- Managers looking to improve their knowledge in operations and supply chain.