This course is an introduction to the concepts, principles, problems, and practices of operations management
Next Intake :Aug.2020
Lectures :3 - 4 Classes
Course Fee :₦100,000
In this programme, prepare yourself for the challenges of leadership in a project-orientated organisation. This module will equip you with vital management skills and the ability to oversee a wide range of projects making you an in-demand candidate across many industries.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Managing Successful Business Projects
- Project Implementation
- Projects and Teams
- Project Management Techniques
- Effective Risk Management Technique
On successful completion of the module, you will be able to:
- Assess the project life cycle and alternative approaches to managing projects.
- Describe how effective leadership, planning and implementation lead to successful project management.
- Evaluate the current project management practices and leadership styles in an organisation, and propose ways to improve these practices.
- Discuss the criteria for measuring successful performance of a given project and the impact leadership can have on project outcomes.
- Examine and apply the appropriate approaches, tools and techniques to project planning, monitoring, control, evaluation, risk analysis and risk management of a given project.
This course is designed for executives with:
- A strong undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Up to two years of postgraduate work experience ready to build a foundation for a career in project management
- Those looking to improve their career prospects in project management.
- Those aspiring to become Project Manager, Project Analyst, and Risk Analyst
- managers looking to improve their knowledge in project management.